Kodak Chemistry for Professional Labs
A focus on performance, safety, and sustainability.
Access comprehensive technical information for
Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
Do you have a question?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: HC-110 precipitate; August 14, 2020
We’ve had reports of precipitate forming in the bottom of unopened bottles of HC-110 developer
Our investigation has shown that crystals form with freezing. As a result, our supplier is making minor change to make the formulation more
robust to cold temperatures. Testing indicates this will resolve the issue.
New / improved batches will begin shipping by the end of August
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com
Update: KODAK PROFESSIONAL DEKTOL Developer / Packet to make 1 gal (CAT# 516 0270)
Recent batches of DEKTOL with date codes of August 2019 or later have been coming out darker than normal when mixed.
This is due to a non-photo active impurity. This has no impact on product performance.
We are working with our manufacturer to quickly bring the color back to its normal neutral appearance.
Update: COVID 19 Chemistry shipment delays; May 14, 2020
We are experiencing shipping delays on the products listed below.
We are working as quickly as possible to resolve this.
Please check back on this page for updates.
1058296 1 Gal Professional DEKTOL Developer
1058304 1 Gal Professional Fixer
1058338 5L Professional XTOL Developer
5054184 2X25L TMAX Developer and Replenisher
Black and White Processing
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL BW Chemical Catalog Updates - NEW 08/2019
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL POLYMAX T Developer and KODAK PROFESSIONAL POLYMAX T Fixer
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL T-MAX Developers - New Formula, same great results!
- KODAK XTOL Developer
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL HC-110 Developer- New Formula, same great results!
Current Information Summaries (CIS)
- CIS-292 - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME LORR and KODAK FLEXICOLOR LU & C-41RA Chemicals as Starting Fresh Tank Chemicals in SM
- CIS-280 - Using the KODAK EKTACOLOR Processing Cartridge 92/110
- CIS-277 - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME LORR Chemicals at a Reduced Cycle Time in Minilabs
- CIS-276 - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR SM Chemicals at a Reduced Cycle Time in SM/Short Cycle Minilabs
- CIS-272 - Monitoring Process RA-4 for Silver-Halide Digital Printers
- CIS-270 - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME Chemicals with the NORITSU QSS System Minilab
- CIS-269 - KODAK EKTACOLOR Digital Developer Replenisher RT in Roller-Transport Processors
- CIS-254 - Using the KODAK Negative Film Processing Cartridges FC-1 and FC-2
- CIS-253 - Using KODAK Negative Film Processing Chemicals, Type L
- CIS-246E - Operating Minilabs at Low Levels of Utilization: Process C-41 and Process RA-4
- CIS-246 - Operating Minilabs at Low Levels of Utilization: Process C-41 and Process RA-4
- CIS-239 - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR Processing Cartridge 92/110
- CIS-229W - Using the KODAK EKTACOLOR Processing Cartridge 111 with Digital Minilabs (Processes CP-48S and CP-49E)
- CIS-222 - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR RA Bleach-Fix Regenerator II
- CIS-220E - Using New KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME LORR Chemicals
- CIS-220G - Using KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME LORR Chemicals in Greater Asia Region
- CIS-220 - Using New KODAK EKTACOLOR PRIME LORR Chemicals In Minilabs
- CIS-219 - Impact of Print Density on Replenishment Rates with KODAK PROFESSIONAL Display Materials
- CIS-190 - Recommendations for the Use of KODAK SM Chemicals in Low-Utilization Operations
- CIS-167 - Removal of Silver Sulfide from Fixer, Bleach-Fix, Wash, or Stabilizer Racks/Rollers in Photographic Processors
- CIS-107 - Chemical Batch Codes
- CIS-3 - Biocide for Photographic Solution Tanks and Wash Water